Hello, my name is Omar and I’m very happy you came to my page.
Question for you:
Are you planning your next holidays in Morocco?
It’s very important to choose the perfect trip, so let me explain what I do, and give you an insight into my available services so that you join one of my tours:
- I provide my clients with a credible and responsible team of 4X4 drivers and tourist guides during our Morocco private tours;
- I offer Morocco holiday packages and affordable private tours in the best places to visit in Morocco.
Come with me and explore the whole country with a team of travel experts.
All my tours include:
- Airport transfers with personalized pick-up service (sign with your name);
- Accommodation (hotels and traditional riads);
- All transportation (with a driver, fuel, and expenses);
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic;
During your holidays in Morocco, you have nothing to worry about as I prepare all the trips for you. Book my services to make your Morocco holidays unforgettable.
Speak to our travel expert at
Choose your preference for the best holidays in Morocco
Morocco holiday packages & Desert tours
My Morocco package tours are day-trips or several-day excursions that put together a type of service to make a unique “combined” trip.
Depending on your holidays in Morocco preference, my tours combine airport pick-up, 4WD transportation, accommodation, and meals.
My services also include the provision of a driver/guide that accompanies you during the whole journey.
Couple more things before you go deep into choosing your tour in Morocco
1. Getting one of my private Morocco tours is always fun and comfortable.
Everything should be designed accordingly to your convenience as your well-being and security are my first priorities.
2. Have you ever dreamt of passing the night in an authentic Morocco desert camp? When you visit Morocco, you can book one of my tours, where I crafted the perfect Sahara desert camp experience for you.
Imagine visiting the beautiful Atlas Mountains, exploring the Moroccan Imperial Cities, eating fresh grilled fish on the Atlantic coast, and enjoying a unique camel ride Morocco during my Marrakech desert tours. All this can turn into a reality with us, from the website Holiday Morocco Tours.
3. Through your feedback, you will get to know many fascinating cultural aspects of Moroccan culture, centenary traditions, and a few language insights. In that way, your private holidays to Morocco will be the source of learning about the place you’re visiting. Don’t you think that will be a lifetime adventure?
Get ready to start your most adventurous trip to Morocco or just book one of my day trips from Marrakech with us. Book your tour from Marrakech to Fes, or a desert trip from Marrakech and explore this beautiful part of the world.
4. The most important national holidays in Morocco are as follows:
- January 1: New Year.
- July 30: Throne Day.
- August 14: Oued Ed-Dahab Day.
- August 21: Youth Day (King Mohammed VI birthday)
- August 20: Revolution of the King and the People.
- November 6: Green March Day.
- November 18: Independence Day.
That’s it! Are still thinking about it? Hurry up, pack your bags and book your tickets now.
Contact me for some sporadic Morocco holiday deals. Feel free to call me or contact our Whatsapp customer care number mentioned above in case of any questions or extra information.
Marrakech desert tours
Marrakech to Fes desert tours
Fes to Marrakech desert tours
Best day trips from Marrakech
Meet the team
My team has a profound knowledge of Moroccan history, culture, and local traditions. They will not let you spend one single second during your holidays in Morocco without enjoying my available Morocco desert tours. If you’re coming on a group tour, solo traveler, family trip with children and elders, or on a romantic journey, your every demand will be arranged accordingly. Read more about us.