Dreaming of visiting Morocco?
Unforgettable holidays in Morocco
Question for you:
It’s very important to choose the perfect trip, so let me explain what I do, and give you an insight into my available services so that you join one of my tours:
- I provide my clients with a credible and responsible team of 4X4 drivers and tourist guides during our Morocco private tours;
- I offer Morocco holiday packages and affordable private tours in the best places to visit in Morocco.
Come with me and explore the whole country with a team of travel experts.
All my tours include:
- Airport transfers with personalized pick-up service (sign with your name);
- Accommodation (hotels and traditional riads);
- All transportation (with a driver, fuel, and expenses);
- Spoken languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic;
Marrakech desert tours
Our most requested desert tours from Marrakech. Click to open the gallery.
Tours from Marrakech
We have a few Marrakech desert tour available 2-day Zagora desert tour; a 3-day Merzouga desert tour; a 4-day Merzouga desert tour; a 5-day Merzouga desert tour; an 8-day Merzouga desert tour; and an 8-day New Year desert tour.
Tours from Marrakech to Fes
We have a few Marrakech desert tour available: a 3-day desert tour from Marrakech to Fes; and a 4-day desert tour from Marrakech to Fes.
Tours from Fes to Marrakech
We have the 3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech through the Sahara desert. Alternatively, we have the 4 days tour from Fes to Marrakech to visit the Erg Chebbi Dunes, the Gorges du Todra gorge and the High Atlas Mountains.
Choose your preference for the best holidays in Morocco
During your holidays in Morocco, you have nothing to worry about as I prepare all the trips for you. Book my services to make your Morocco holidays unforgettable.
Morocco holiday packages & Desert tours
My Morocco package tours are day-trips or several-day excursions that put together a type of service to make a unique “combined” trip.
Depending on your holidays in Morocco preference, my tours combine airport pick-up, 4WD transportation, accommodation, and meals.
My travel services also include the provision of a driver/guide that accompanies you during the whole journey.
Moroccan Imperial Cities
For those looking for the rich history of Morocco that evokes ancient kingdoms, you can visit the four fascinating imperial cities of Morocco: Fez, Marrakech, Rabat and Meknes. You will be delighted by the exotic atmosphere of the medinas in Morocco. These four destinations are among the best cities to visit in the country.
Moroccan Sahara Desert
The desert has immense power of attraction and is one of the main reasons for visiting Morocco. The silence, the dunes as far as the eye can see, the golden tones of the landscape. At night, the starry sky. The camps. The evenings around the campfire with traditional food and local music.
Imperial Cities + Desert
Morocco is a country full of contrasts, and you will quickly become aware of it. For those who want to enjoy Morocco as a whole, and visit some historic cities without losing the exotic Sahara desert, we have prepared for you several organized tours that include these two fascinating destinations. Live the best of Morocco with the imperial cities and Moroccan Sahara desert packages.
Before you go
Couple more things you need to know before you go deep into choosing your tour in Morocco.
1. Getting one of my private Morocco tours is always fun and comfortable.
Everything should be designed accordingly to your convenience as your well-being and security are my first priorities.
2. Have you ever dreamt of passing the night in an authentic Morocco desert camp?
3. You will get to know many fascinating cultural aspects of Moroccan culture.
4. The most important and most cherished national holidays in Morocco are as follows:
- January 1: New Year.
- January 13: Amazigh Berber New Year.
- July 30: Throne Day.
- August 14: Oued Ed-Dahab Day.
- August 21: Youth Day (King Mohammed VI birthday).
- August 20: Revolution of the King and the People.
- November 6: Green March Day.
- November 18: Independence Day.
Morocco seen from the sky
Official video of the Ministry of Tourism of Morocco.
Meet the team
My team has a profound knowledge of Moroccan history, culture, and local traditions. They will not let you spend one single second during your holidays in Morocco without enjoying my available Morocco desert tours. If you’re coming on a group tour, solo traveler, family trip with children and elders, or on a romantic journey, your every demand will be arranged accordingly.
That’s it! Are still thinking about it? Hurry up, pack your bags and book your tickets now. Contact me for some sporadic Morocco holiday deals. Feel free to call me or contact our Whatsapp customer care number mentioned above in case of any questions or extra information.