Marrakech to Fes desert tours and Fes to Marrakech desert tours are available since the early times of tourism in Morocco. The sense of liberty of experiencing the mighty Sahara Desert attracts travelers from all over the world.
Due to length, the route Marrakech-desert-Fes or Fes-desert-Marrakech takes a few days to overcome. Considering this, many people decide to visit the Sahara Desert on a single trip.
Like this, it is convenient to start in Marrakech and end in Fes, or, the other way around, staring in Fes and ending in Marrakech. Many of the best places to visit in Morocco are included on our desert trips.
Marrakech to Fes & Fes to Marrakech
The Places you will visit
- Pass through the Atlas Mountains up to the Tizi n’Tichka mountain pass at 2,260m.
- Visit the ancient kasbah Telouet, a magnificent mud palace in the middle of the remote mountain area.
- Visit Ksar Ait Benhaddou, a fortified mud-brick village listed as a UNESCO Morocco site.
- Visit the famous Atlas Studios and the 17th-century Kasbah Taourirt in Ouarzazate.
- Go up the incredible Tissadrine road that’s on the list of most beautiful drivable roads in the world.
- Walk inside the breathtaking Todra Gorge canyon.
- Visit Rissani’s eclectic market, the mausoleum of Moulay Ali Cherif, and the historical fortified village of Ksar Oulad Abdelhalim.
- Experience a camel ride in Erg Chebbi Dunes.
- Overnight in a Merzouga desert camp with a tent, shower, dinner, and listening to some local traditional music.
Click on the tour to open with detailed information